How can I support the scholarship?
When Anne Grubbs retired from Bowling Green Warren County Community Education, Community Education set up the “Anne Grubbs Community Education Scholarship” at Western Kentucky University (WKU). We are still working on getting it endowed.
If you would like to remember Anne, you may consider contributing to her scholarship fund. Please make your payment to “Anne Grubbs Community Education Scholarship Fund” and mail your check or money order to the following address:
Anne Grubbs Community Education Scholarship Fund
WKU College Heights Foundation
1906 College Heights Blvd, #41016
Bowling Green, KY 42101-1016
After your donation is received, you will receive acknowledgement and tax deduction info.
How can I apply for the scholarship?
Please apply for the scholarship by visiting the following website to begin the application process: https://wku.academicworks.com/opportunities?&term=anne+grubbs
The following is a list of criteria for consideration for the Anne Grubbs Community Education Scholarship.
- Recipients may be enrolled as a full-time or a part-time student at Western Kentucky University.
- Recipients must have worked with Community Education for two semesters.
- Recipients must participate or have participated in volunteer service, and indicate these activities on their scholarship application.
- Recipients must possess the personal qualities of character, integrity, dependability, industriousness and human compassion which produce leaders and merit the honor of this award.
- Applicants must complete a WKU scholarship application prior to the published deadline each year. Applications must be submitted to the University Scholarship Committee in order to be considered.
- Students applying for the award may indicate on their application that they are applying for the Anne Grubbs Community Education Scholarship.
- Recipients will be selected by the Anne Grubbs Community Education Scholarship Committee.