Thanks for all the wonderful comments. Yes, Mike is the best caregiver in the world. THANKS, Bobby, for pointing that out.
I have my annual mammogram in 2 weeks and then a follow up with Dr. Reed. We’ll keep everyone posted.
Top 10 things I love:
- concerts in the park
- my new car (it’s so much fun!)
- Caring Bridge–making it easy to keep up
- Facebook!!!! What a great way to touch base with friends far away…..and across town!
- Lucy–the dog that knows she’s human andSebastian–the cat that thinks he’s a dog
- Community Education’s new home
- State Street Methodist Church
- My wonderful caregivers at Graves Gilbert Clinic
- Kiwanis, its mission and hard workers; and all my civic group supporters
Did I mention my new car? hehe If I didn’t, let me mention it again.
Please pray for our friends the Shreves. We love them and treasure knowing them.
Thanks for all the good wishes. Love to all, Anne & Mike